Ashland - Over The Moon (Official Music Video)



Stream/download "Over The Moon" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/OverTheMoon At a table for two, Valentino shoes My favorite dress shoulda been blue Cause I’ve been waiting on you and now I look like a fool I told them that you would be here soon But you, you never show up You never grow up I pay the price of all you do Ooh ee ooh ee ooh ee ooh All these tears I cry for you I know it’s pitiful but true I can’t help it I’m over the moon for you Ooh ee ooh ee ooh ee ooh I’m over the moon for you I can’t help it I’m over the moon for you So I sit at the bar, drink Merlot until dark Just incase you’re not very far But now I’m seeing the stars, I lost the keys to my car Why do I let you tear me apart (mmm) But you, you never show up You never grow up I pay the price of all you do Ooh ee ooh ee ooh ee ooh All these tears I cry for you I know it’s pitiful but true I can’t help it I’m over the moon for you Ooh ee ooh ee ooh ee ooh I’m over the moon for you I can’t help it I’m over the moon for you Ooh ooh ooh ooh Oho ooh ooh ooh Everybody knows what a mess I’ve made and it’s all because of your love Don’t know what it is about you babe cause we never even have any fun Ooh ee ooh ee ooh ee ooh All these tears I cry for you I know it’s pitiful but true I can’t help it I’m over the moon for you Ooh ee ooh ee ooh ee ooh I’m over the moon for you I can’t help it I’m over the moon for you Lost my keys, lost my phone Guess I’m walking home alone, all alone




Comentários