Telltale - Bouquet (Official Audio Stream)



Their debut EP 'Timeless Youth' will be released April 26th. Purchase, Stream here: https://fanlink.to/Telltale Subscribe: https://smarturl.it/SharpToneRecs So bring on the April showers Maybe if I had brought you flowers This little cloud above my head The one that hangs around my bed Would run out of rain But it’s tucked up in my brain It just won’t go away And I know that I’m to blame I can’t decide if you’re missing me So make the time worth my misery Some days are grayscale and others are in pantone Some days are a stormcloud and others are a rainbow I’m so sorry, I’ll never be your bouquet I won’t be your bouquet Never anything more than the sum of all my parts As the blossoms wilt you throw them out in an effort to restart You won’t distinguish the pieces of me Another fragrance for your shelf Arranged to help you feel complete So make the time worth my misery Some days are grayscale and others are in pantone Some days are a stormcloud and others are a rainbow I’m so sorry, I’ll never be your bouquet I won’t be your bouquet I won’t be your bouquet You’re just my novocaine I can’t feel anything Some days are grayscale and others are in pantone Some days are a stormcloud and others are a rainbow I’m so sorry, I’ll never be your bouquet I won’t be your bouquet



Comentários