Famous Last Words - The Game (Official Video)



Thank God I’ve printed on my skin “Never Give Up” Cause there are times I want to quit say I just don’t give a fuck But no, I won’t let this go This music is my home I will be played no more Let’s settle up the score I feel so torn I feel so torn Between what I know is right and what is wrong To not let go Is hard but letting go would kill me more They’ll lie and cheat and fake it To the end and kill creative dreams and hopes The sacrifices, moments I have missed My daughter, god I just want to go home This is the life I chose I can’t go back? (should I go back) But then I’d always lack The one thing that has kept my soul whole No This is the life I chose This is the life I chose I feel so torn Between what I know is right and what is wrong To not let go Is hard but letting go would kill me more It’s all just a game It’s all just a game Tear down each other so we can be kings It’s all just a game A sick fucking game A game you must play when you’re chasing your dreams Save me Take me far away from my insecurities Mask me So nobody sees the parts of me I keep Buried deep inside of me I feel so torn Between what I know is right and what is wrong To not let go Is hard but letting go would kill me more I feel so torn (so torn) Between what I know is right and what is wrong To not let go Is hard but letting go would kill me more



Comentários