Cane Hill - Smoking Man



Download, purchase or stream "Kill The Sun" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/KillTheSun I wanted to be the smoking man Filter out all the light I’m bending the darkness with my lungs Until every breath was tight But I choked myself in my own head I’ll replay my death until it’s not pretend I wanted to be the holy man All knowing and always right I never believed that this would end The cyclical trip of life But I melt into the street again As I walk the path to meet my end And the devil comes to greet me like a friend I wanna see it I wanna feel it again I wanna see it Let it consume me again I wanna take it If you would let me in I wanna know it Let me love it again I don’t want to die I built the cage I’m locked inside Uninspired by the divine Reality dances in my eyes So I walk in crooked lines Don’t wanna see it Don’t wanna feel it again Don’t wanna see it It won’t consume me again Don’t wanna take it Please don’t let me in Don’t wanna know it No I can’t love it again



Comentários