Sven Andrew - I'm Not Alright (Official Video)



https://www.facebook.com/svenandrewof... Instagram: sven_andrew I'm happy to present my fourth own single that carries the name "I'm Not Alright". As the title implies, the song was written during a very difficult phase in my life that happened about 3 months ago. I felt totally empty and unnoticed. It was like I was living in an upside-down world and this is what I wanted to show in the video. In this day and age, it is more common than most people think. Feeling the pressure to portray a happy, satisfied or successful facade on the outside, while feeling empty, alone, scared or broken down on the inside. It is a combination of being ashamed for the state that you are in and a fear of being misunderstood and condemned for what is going on. Putting on the daily facade or keeping silent are both considered matters of selfprotection. It doesn’t matter whether young or old, rich or poor. Everyone has their problems. My problem is that I can’t shut my head off, meaning that I’m constantly at a certain stress level, because I can’t detach my head from the daily chains that force you to do things I don’t want to. I have to hide from myself and music seems to be the only way to escape and to express myself. Express my real feelings. To let out what is chewing me up on the inside. My soul has gone into every line of the song and describes my inner feelings. Musically, I’ve used a mix of different musical elements.The DNB elements were used for the drive, the guitar gives it the power and the keys the feeling. I’ve even integrated an old flute. In this song, I just wanted to yell out loud… “what the F#@k !!!”. Every line is authentic and I hope that the listener can feel that. Songtext: Songtext: I´m Not Alright Verse 1: Listen, why dont you listen i can explain it and dont feel shame for being different I dont know the answer why dont you listen why wont you listen Chorus: I´m Not Alright as i´ve told you before youre all blind when im infront of you I´ll never be fine with myself and I can still be shocked about all your lies No pride no self esteem anymore resigned, torn apart trough the core I´ll never be fine with myself and I can still be shocked about all your lies Verse 2: Listen, why dont you listen The hell is screaming for me end of story I´ll never integrate myself in circle spins cause of all this something that ive never been Listen, why dont you listen Chorus 2: I´m Not Alright as i´ve told you before youre all blind when im infront of you I´ll never be fine with myself and I can still be shocked about all your lies No pride no self esteem anymore resigned, torn apart trough the core I´ll never be fine with myself and I can still be shocked about all your lies C Part: Over my shoulders are demons its over no way to escape again and again it seems that i´ll die if there no change in sight come tell me what you´ll do with someones life, i couldn´t care less im feeling empty within cause when theres nowhere to go i think its time for a new begin. Break: 2x Burn down what is holding me back im gonna rise up i´ll be back on my track wanna Outro: 4 x Burn down what is holding me back im gonna rise up i´ll be back on my track wanna 1 x I´m Not Alright as i´ve told you before youre all blind when im infront of you I´ll never be fine with myself and I can still be shocked about all your lies _ ✅NEW✅ The official Spaceuntravel playlist on Spotify: http://goo.gl/acLb4Z ✅Join Spaceuntravel on Facebook✅ : https://www.facebook.com/Spaceuntrave... #Spaceuntravel


Comentários