Burnt Tapes - "Yuzi" [Official Music Video]



Taken from the forthcoming LP "Never Better" out February 22, 2019 on Wiretap Records (US), Lockjaw Records (UK/EU). © 2018 Wiretap Records / Lockjaw Records Directed by Luigi Sibona Burnt Tapes are: Pan T. - Vocals & Guitar Phil G. - Vocals & Guitar Tone - Bass Jordan Hall - Drums Burnt Tapes on Social: Follow: https://twitter.com/burnt_tapes Like: https://www.facebook.com/burnt.tapes/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/burnttapesm... LYRICS: Restlessly breathing My head’s in pieces I wonder if I can make it out Of this day, this week, this month, this year Or maybe I'll just disappear For another year And burn this photograph of you I keep hidden away like a dirty magazine Yeah my hands don't look the same Why would they anyway? Found a shiny little piece of me in a Tokyo arcade If the summer's gonna be as dark as the spring and winters passed Then I won't be home before the autumn I was an outline I was a silhouette I was apologies A shitty caricature of a life well led and I Wished the words would pour out of my mouth Crawl through my teeth and finally make it out Into the light of day where we could sit and watch it fade away With your head on my shoulder A picture never to forget Keep the car outside Ignore the broken brake light And when you spent 15 years waking up Don't be shocked or surprised when you can't stand up And the weight of it all comes crashing down With your head on my shoulder A picture never to forget


Comentários