Silver End - Heart of a Champion ( Feat. Paul Bernard )



Hey friends! It's finally out there. Our first single from our upcomming album CONQUER THE SILENCE. Artwork :Christian Borge. Feat artist : Paul Bernard And you know who we are ! We're thrilled about it, and we hope you dig it ! Keep tuning in ! Hit like and subscribe for more awesome Silver stuff ! you want the lyrics whilst listening? Turn on the subtitles and let's go ! HEART OF A CHAMPION No pain no gain no flame no fame start over again No sin no win ignite the fight and do it again Standing idly by and let the hatred come our way crying envious eyes as we overstep the people who want it the most We fought you did not prevail now you look into the eye of a champion We're the ones who never give in and a fire that's burning within conquer life stand the test of time It's the dawning of the Champions No spine no sign no name no frame all over again no hope no faith despise demise and blaming the game Standing idly by and let the hatred come our way crying envious eyes cause you are standing in the shade of a champion We're the ones who never give in and a fire that's burning within conquer life stand the test of time It's the dawning of the champions Got the weight of the world on my shoulders every day in the rain has made me stronger fell from high like leaves in the autumn but I made a spark when I hit rock bottom pulling strength out of nowhere RKO on the world and let them where I’m about to go I’ve seen the stars in the night and I want ‘em all watch me reach up and grab ‘em one by one step up to me and I will finish ya’ll Kamehameha Son Goku, Dragon ball tore the roof off and broke down the fucking wall witness the birth of a champion (Now you look in the eye of a Champion) We're the ones who never gave up with a passion for reaching the top conquer life stand the test of time with desire and the will to fight with the heartbeat of a Champion !



Comentários