Mike Shinoda - Promises I Can't Keep (Official Video)



Directed and Edited by Mark Fiore https://instagram.com/amigoandco Stream + Download Post Traumatic: http://mshnd.co/PT - Promises I Can't Keep | Lyrics What's the difference between a man and a monster Is it somewhere between “I can" and “I want to" Is it somewhere between the promises I made And the fact I couldn’t see something getting in the way I used to think that I know what I want Never saw it coming unglued I used to think that I know what I want Now it’s time to see if it’s true I had so much certainty Till that moment I lost control And I’ve tried but it never was up to me I’ve got no worse enemy Than the fear of what’s still unknown And the time’s come to realize there will be Promises I can’t keep What's the difference between a loss and a forfeit I tried to make it better but I made it more sick I tried to make it right / but now awake at night I know reality was getting in the way I used to think that I knew who I was Never saw it coming unglued I used to think that I knew who I was Now it’s time to see if it’s true



Comentários