Attila - Three 6 (OFFICIAL AUDIO STREAM)



NEW SONG from ATTILA I AM THE DEVIL IF YOURE DOWN WITH THE DEVIL SAY HELL YEAH HELL YEAH Learn to forget it & look ahead in the future again IF YOURE DOWN WITH THE DEVIL SAY HELL YEAH HELL YEAH Sinning is winning lets start it from the beginning again Don't forget the reason we're all here To live our best life Don't judge me based on your collusion It's just a god damn lie When will you see through the bullshit Opinions = SHIT Let me see your three 6 IM BURNING DOWN YOUR CHURCH LIKE 6-6-6 CAN YOU SMELL THE FIRE BURNING LIKE ITS 6-6-6 Will you live a life of indulgence will you sit back and watch on the sidelines Everything is nothing but an illusion Stop judging us based on your guidelines Keep your opinions to yourself bitch Go live your life I'll live with my sins Take a step back and see your delusion You live a life based on lies and confusion


Comentários