Skies Collide - "Come Alive" (Official Music Video) - BVTV HD



Come Alive - Single
Skies Collide
Genres: Rock, Music, Pop
Released: May 05, 2017
℗ 2017 Skies Collide

Introducing: Skies Collide from Brisbane, Australia! Check out the official music video for the band's brand new single "Come Alive" exclusively on BVTV Music!

"Come Alive" available now on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Bandcamp & Google Play.

Video directed & edited by: D.O. Blackley for Her Name Is Murder Productions 
Music produced by: Dave Petrovic @ Electric Sun Studios

For all Skies Collide enquiries: info@skiescollide.net

Check out more from Skies Collide at:
https://www.Facebook.com/SkiesCollide
https://www.YouTube.com/SkiesCollide
https://www.Twitter.com/SkiesCollide
https://www.Instagram.com/SkiesCollid...

Follow BVTV at:
YOUTUBE: http://www.YouTube.com/BVTV
TWITTER: http://www.Twitter.com/BVTV
FACEBOOK: http://www.Facebook.com/BVTVmusic
INSTAGRAM: http://www.Instagram.com/BVTVmusic


Lyrics:
I wanted to feel hurt by your words
Unsure of a future without you
But I couldn't bring myself to care
There was nothing hanging in the air
Don't feel the way I should and that speaks volumes enough

So you were gone when I opened my eyes 
I'm awake from the dream and the lie 
Never meant to Come Alive

I understand if you don't believe in this 
Just don't try and twist me out of shape
I felt your aura drain out in front of me but I couldn't grieve

And now the sky can't hold you in and we cannot force what would have never been
I have to let you pass me by your moving on was a blessing in disguise

Comentários