Siamese - Tunnelvision (Music Video)



iTunes - http://smarturl.it/6br2wq
MerchNOW - http://smarturl.it/cowo4h
Preorder "Shameless" Available 6/23

Camera and Editing: Magnus Kristoffersen

Follow Siamese here:
http://www.siamese.dk/
https://www.facebook.com/sififi/
https://twitter.com/siamesedk

Tunnelvision Lyrics

Don’t say I need to realize 
don’t tell me that you hold some truth 
don’t feel like I will compromise 
don’t feel for the brand new you 

I got that tunnelvision 
just who do you think you are? 
I got that tunnelvision 
don’t care how ablaze you are 

Yes you need to live with what you left 
the truth I believe is for the best 
yes you need to live with what you left 
was it for the best? 

I don’t want to love you 
it’s the same 
I don’t want to trust you 
it’s the same 
you are you 
and that’s what’s wrong 

Come and creep around my house 
you can do that all night long 
and cry me a river if you like 
you can cry me a river

I don’t want to love you 
it’s the same 
I don’t want to trust you 
it’s the same 
you are you 
and that’s what’s wrong 

your hands will never run down this spine 
and you will never kiss these lips of mine. 


I don’t want to love you 
it’s the same 
I don’t want to trust you 
it’s the same 
you are you 
and that’s what’s wrong

Siamese - Tunnelvision (Music Video)

Comentários