THE KINDRED - Stray Away (Official Single)
A "SumerianRecords" acaba de lançar single novo da banda "The Kindred". Ouça agora.
Banda: The Kindred
Música: Stray Away
Álbum: Stray Away - Single
Lançamento: 03.03.2017 - Hoje / Today
País: Canadá
Gênero: Rock progressivo, Metal progressivo
the kindred ‧ "stray away"
single out now
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/StrayAway-iTunes
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/StrayAway-Amazon
GooglePlay: http://smarturl.it/StrayAway-GooglePlay
Merch: http://smarturl.it/TK-SumerianStore
produced by dean hadji & the kindred
artwork by pepijn simon
Lyrics:
I don’t like the man I’ve come to be
Your misery could do without my company
No doubt you’d be better off forgetting me
‘Cause nothing ever hurts you in your memories
I’ve seen too much, these eyes are nothing of innocence
My mind’s made up
Before the smoke clears I will stray away
Like a vagabond I will roam
I’m beat and broken
I can’t do anything
I hardly hold a tune when I sing
So let me go now
‘Cause I’m no good at all
I’m so damn cold and my heart’s so small
All those things you said to make me stay
It doesn’t matter ‘cause I’m leaving anyway
I was born to sin and born to stray
I was born to leave behind the better days
--
https://www.thisisthekindred.com
https://www.facebook.com/thekindredband
https://www.instagram.com/thisistheki...
https://www.twitter.com/thekindredband
https://www.sumerianrecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/sumerianrecords
https://www.instagram.com/sumerianrec...
https://www.twitter.com/sumerianrecords
Banda: The Kindred
Música: Stray Away
Álbum: Stray Away - Single
Lançamento: 03.03.2017 - Hoje / Today
País: Canadá
Gênero: Rock progressivo, Metal progressivo
the kindred ‧ "stray away"
single out now
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/StrayAway-iTunes
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/StrayAway-Amazon
GooglePlay: http://smarturl.it/StrayAway-GooglePlay
Merch: http://smarturl.it/TK-SumerianStore
produced by dean hadji & the kindred
artwork by pepijn simon
Lyrics:
I don’t like the man I’ve come to be
Your misery could do without my company
No doubt you’d be better off forgetting me
‘Cause nothing ever hurts you in your memories
I’ve seen too much, these eyes are nothing of innocence
My mind’s made up
Before the smoke clears I will stray away
Like a vagabond I will roam
I’m beat and broken
I can’t do anything
I hardly hold a tune when I sing
So let me go now
‘Cause I’m no good at all
I’m so damn cold and my heart’s so small
All those things you said to make me stay
It doesn’t matter ‘cause I’m leaving anyway
I was born to sin and born to stray
I was born to leave behind the better days
--
https://www.thisisthekindred.com
https://www.facebook.com/thekindredband
https://www.instagram.com/thisistheki...
https://www.twitter.com/thekindredband
https://www.sumerianrecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/sumerianrecords
https://www.instagram.com/sumerianrec...
https://www.twitter.com/sumerianrecords
Comentários
Postar um comentário