Mayday Parade - A Lesson In Romantics (Anniversary Edition 2017)
Yes it’s Jason on the demos.
---
01 Jamie All Over - 0:00
02 Black Cat - 3:36
03 When I Get Home, You’re So Dead - 7:00
04 Jersey - 10:13
05 If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask - 13:45
06 Miserable At Best - 17:48
07 Walk On Water Or Down - 23:05
08 Ocean And Atlantic - 26:35
09 I’d Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - 30:05
10 Take This To Heart - 34:06
11 Champagne’s For Celebrating (I’ll Have A Martini) - 38:14
12 You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I’ll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds - 42:11
13 Coming Back With Winter (Demo Version) - 46:48
14 Black Cat (Demo Version) - 50:38
15 If You Wanted A Song About You All You Had To Do Was Ask (Demo Version) - 54:01
16 Ocean And Atlantic (Demo Version) - 57:58
17 Champagne’s For Celebrating (I’ll Have A Martini) (Demo Version) - 1:01:29
18 You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I’ll Be the Wings That Keeps Your Heart in the Clouds (Demo Version) - 1:05:24
---
01 Jamie All Over - 0:00
02 Black Cat - 3:36
03 When I Get Home, You’re So Dead - 7:00
04 Jersey - 10:13
05 If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask - 13:45
06 Miserable At Best - 17:48
07 Walk On Water Or Down - 23:05
08 Ocean And Atlantic - 26:35
09 I’d Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - 30:05
10 Take This To Heart - 34:06
11 Champagne’s For Celebrating (I’ll Have A Martini) - 38:14
12 You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I’ll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds - 42:11
13 Coming Back With Winter (Demo Version) - 46:48
14 Black Cat (Demo Version) - 50:38
15 If You Wanted A Song About You All You Had To Do Was Ask (Demo Version) - 54:01
16 Ocean And Atlantic (Demo Version) - 57:58
17 Champagne’s For Celebrating (I’ll Have A Martini) (Demo Version) - 1:01:29
18 You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I’ll Be the Wings That Keeps Your Heart in the Clouds (Demo Version) - 1:05:24
Comentários
Postar um comentário