Xenobiotic - The Wretched Strive [Official Music Video]



SAVE - https://orcd.co/hatemonolith Artist: Xenobiotic Song: The Wretched Strive Album: Hate Monolith Release date - September 2nd 2022 ___________________________________________ Label: Unique Leader Records Genre: Technical Death Metal ___________________________________________ THE WRETCHED STRIVE Cold is my world, untold is my shame echoes reborn to whispers disdained I stand looking down on you all on how you have fallen yet I fall beside you drifting and rotting away I bow down and prey for help this selfish life forgotten I am cursed to wander alone through a world that suffers together Parasites lurking that follow in unison devouring what’s been consuming them entitled, conniving manipulate everything searching for the reason for doing this screaming out, face down in despair veiled within this dreadful miasmic curse Numb, as the light dances eloquently Across this twisted odyssey I call my life Please let me burden you all will become clear as I found the monster controlling me its growing, contorting, maniacal influence All I can do is search for a way out I'm looking at a future of a world that no one loves As the hate flows through my veins Absorbing every inch of my soul The contempt I hold for all of you Secretes my rage and sets me free I'm looking at a future of a world that no one loves


Comentários