Motionless In White - Burned At Both Ends II [Official Audio + Lyrics]



Motionless In White's 'Burned At Both Ends II' off the album "Scoring The End Of The World" - available now on Roadrunner Records. Listen to the album "Scoring The End Of The World" out now: https://motionlessinwhite.lnk.to/STEOTW Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://miw.lnk.to/subscribe LYRICS: I still feel you crawling under my skin You left a certain kind of sick that I can’t let go of I’m thinking back on all the time that I’ve wasted I’m afraid that it’s only leading to darker places The curse you left, it ends tonight Even if I have to tear out my insides Never again will this heart be your home I’ll be happy as someone else Today I found my open door I set my sights on something more I live for something more Another day spent waiting on a sign For anything to tell me I’m doing something right Somewhere there’s a love that I long for But I can’t see through the smoke in my window Leaving you behind left me aimless Staring in the mirror and I feel like I’m faceless The only thing I know is that I’d rather die Than live in a world where you still control my life Today I found my open door I set my sights on something more I’m done reliving the pain you dealt me I’m sick of trying to take back time Today I live for something more At both ends, burnt once more But now I live for something more Today I found my own embrace I’ll never regret who I am today Today I found my open door I set my sights, set my sights on something more I’m done reliving the pain you dealt me I’m sick of trying to take back time Today I live for something more

Motionless In White

Comentários