WACO - Elevation (Official Video)



WACO 2021 UK Tour Dates. Tickets at https://www.wacoband.co.uk September with Wife Swap USA 15, Margate, Elsewhere 16, Colchester, Three Wise Monkeys 17, Keighley, Exchange 18, Brighton, Green Door Store (234 Festival) 23, Norwich, Gringo's September with The Wildhearts 24, Sheffield, The Foundry 25, Southampton, Engine Rooms October 8, London, New Cross Inn (Till the Fest) 28, Bristol, Exchange 29, London, The Black Heart (with I Wanna Be Ramones) November with snake eyes 22, Sheffield, Record Junkee 23, Manchester, Star & Garter 24, Chester, Live Rooms 25, Huddersfield, The Parish 26, Newcastle, Think Tank 27, Nottingham, Billy Bootleggers 28, Birmingham, The Flapper Video filmed and edited by Paul Blue: https://truemedia.uk Guest starring Ben Wood: youtube.com/channel/UCcnQRV_-9fKKZPJa... Hats off to @TheHorrorMaster, John Carpenter Get WACO merch at https://wacoband.bigcartel.com Lyrics: I’m trying to grow, I’m trying to elevate Every day I’m learning And baby that’s okay I’ve been trying to grow Just let me go I’m trying to grow Just let me go I’m not the only one trying to be the best version of myself But I’m getting mixed messages from the media And it’s bad for my mental health I can change, I read it in a magazine But they say that everything is killing me I need a break From reading the newspapers All they bring is bad news And make me hate my neighbours Does anybody feel they’re being pulled in different directions By the newspapers, TV, magazines and radio stations? I can change


Comentários