The Queers - Attack of the Five Foot Bitch (Official Video)



The Queers - "Attack of the Five Foot Bitch" from the album "Save the World" Subscribe to THE QUEERS YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58X... Directed by: Todd Huber www.facebook.com/thequeers http://instagram.com/thequeersofficial LYRICS Five foot bitch attacking me Five foot bitch attacking me Five foot bitch attacking me Leave me alone She's only five feet tall But she's good at busting balls Don't be deceived 'cause she's small Oh yeah She's sneaky and she's fast And she's good at kicking ass And she always steals my cash Oh yeah The shit she makes me go through Absolutely makes my balls blue I need help 'cause I'm stressed I need help, I'm a mess I need help, SOS Oh yeah Five foot bitch attacking me Five foot bitch attacking me Five foot bitch attacking me Leave me alone [x2] The shit she makes me go through Absolutely makes my balls blue I need help 'cause I'm stressed I need help, I'm a mess I need help, SOS Oh yeah Five foot bitch



Comentários