Calva Louise - The Odds (Official Video)



https://calvalouise.com Directed by Jess Allanic and Alizon Taho Concept by Jess Allanic, Alizon Taho and Ben Parker Band shots by Bobby Bentham DOP: Alizon Taho Light operator: Ben Parker Edit and VFX: Jess Allanic Drone operator: Chris Hembury Horse Rider: Sally Green Horse: Bumble Special Thanks: Blake Inniss Dylan Topping FRKST / 300 Lyrics: I can’t wait for you to listen, it’s the time to be heard, it’s all a game, a waste, if you don’t play a step closer to death. Who’s the one that comes above you? Tone it down or be yourself all the time, the reason no longer survives, when you’re chasing more than this life. Tone it down or be yourself all the time, the reason no longer survives, when you’re choosing more than this life who’s the one that comes above you? I am not prepared to risk it, but if I don’t, I don’t exist the rules don’t bend, half way I hear you say always, do you want to stay? I hear you say do you want to walk away? I hear you say. Tone it down or be yourself all the time, the reason no longer survives when you’re chasing more than this life. Tone it down or be yourself all the time, the reason no longer survives when you’re choosing more than this life. Who’s the one that comes above you? who’s the one that comes above you? I’m naive but so are you is this meant to be about us? Everything I say is meaningless but I don’t have anything else to lose, and so, do you? Obey or don’t obey, the outcome ends up the same. No more beliefs, yo solo creo en mi muerte. Tone it down or be yourself all the time, the reason no longer survives when you’re choosing more than this life. Tone it down or be yourself all the time, the reason no longer survives when you’re choosing more than this life. No te aferres, no te aferres. No te aferres, no te aferres.



Comentários