Dropkick Murphys "I Wish You Were Here" Official Video



Music video for "I Wish You Were Here." Limited edition Flexidisk for this song available at: http://store.dropkickmurphys.com Edited by: Oliver Riley-Smith Videographers: Dave Stauble, Dave Pino, Tim Dennesen Lyrics: Did I fail you some way That you’re not telling now? Did I fail you some way Somewhere, somehow? When you took that last step Beyond the door I can’t follow you there I can’t follow for sure It’s a road that you take All on your own One you don’t come back from And there’s no place like home I wish you were here How I wish you were here I’m out on my own I’m so far from home And I wish you were here Are you watching me now? All alone in this place Are you seeing me cry? Oh, how I miss your face And the warmth of your smile The light in your eyes There was no “fare thee well” And there was no “goodbye” And I wish you were here How I wish you were here I’m out on my own I’m so far from home And I wish you were here When I’m looking back On the time that we shared Hope you know you were loved And that I always cared I always cared... I know in my heart That we’ll meet again I know deep inside This isn’t the end And I wish you were here How I wish you were here I’m out on my own And I wish you were here Oh, I wish you were here How I wish you were here I’m out on my own I’m so far from home And I wish you were here



Comentários