The Acacia Strain - Birds of Paradise, Birds of Prey (Official Visualizer)



"Birds of Paradise, Birds of Prey" comes from The Acacia Strain's new album 'Slow Decay' - OUT NOW. Buy/stream their album now at https://TheAcaciaStrain.lnk.to/slow-d... LYRICS I fell asleep in God’s arms and woke up in hell Take my bones. Forgive the dirt. Take my heart, it no longer hurts. Screaming out my final plea. I’m begging you; take all of me. We all bask in the glow of the light we shine on ourselves. A heart so cold and filled with gloom. Every road led to you. You made me feel alive... then the world died. Make me think, how dare you make me think. Do you dream while you sleep? Are you escaping reality? We all bask in the glow of the light we shine on ourselves. #TheAcaciaStrain #SlowDecay #BirdsOfParadiseBirdsOfPrey


Comentários