Dance Gavin Dance - One In A Million (Official Music Video)



"One In A Million" comes from Dance Gavin Dance's new album 'Afterburner' - out now! Pre-order/stream here: https://riserecords.lnk.to/afterburner LYRICS If you’d just wait for it To return where it came from Just wait for it You’d be young again Heal my demons Make it dirty on principle Kill my prison Tip my demons But I know they’re unquenchable Kill my prison Now do what's suggested Become a bad father, act famous, ask some woman to prepare you food But you can't even use a computer Talk like you invented dirt Then predict the future Heal my soul cuz I’m one in a million Be underwater til the end of time I’ll need a miracle to change my mind I’m underwater drowning til you Heal my soul cuz I’m one in a million Get straight, dominate Dictate faith, don’t tolerate You gotta concentrate, conglomerate Hallelujah Lookin through the lens with that malfunction Night time seems so far away Globes are spinning half as round The feeling that we found was contagious All my anxious fear It's not that I'm gone I was never here All my anxious fear I was never even here Director - Rob Shaw Creative Director - Jason Bacon Managing Director - Tsui Ling Toomer Producer - Robert D’Esposito CG TD & Animator - Rob Taylor 2D Animator - Jesse McManus Character Designer - Jesse McManus Compositor - Rob Shaw Colorist - Adam Sager #DanceGavinDance #OneInAMillion #Afterburner


Comentários