Corey Taylor - CMFT Must Be Stopped (feat. Tech N9ne & Kid Bookie) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



Stream 'CMFT Must Be Stopped' and 'Black Eyes Blue', and pre-order/pre-save CMFT here: https://coreytaylor.lnk.to/cmft Website: http://thecoreytaylor.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/coreytaylor Twitter: http://twitter.com/CoreyTaylorRock Facebook: http://facebook.com/TheCoreyTaylor CMFT MUST BE STOPPED I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Said I Don’t Need Nothin (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) What’s My Name? (CmthrfcknT) I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Said I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) What’s My Name? Get Ready For Madness- take a fucking pull as I grab this Money’s great and everything but it’s nothing to a huge disappointment -Cross a line and then you’re finding unemployment -Stick around and then I’ll challenge your enjoyment Wait a moment… this whole time I was hopin for an Emotional reunion and another fuckin quick annulment Can’t hurt a symbol when it’s burned in the brass Quite accustomed to getting my way and kicking your ass Now that I’m disgusted- tell the world I can’t be trusted Who the hell bailed me out when I got fucking busted? I’ll tell ya: NOBODY! Say it again: NOBODY! The Same Motherfuckers who gave me no chance to be The Reigning Sum Bitch with a 20-year itch And it’s beginning to look a lot like another crazy birthday Chorus: I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Said I Don’t Need Nothin (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) So Whaddaya Wanna Hear? (CmthrfcknT) I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Said I Don’t Need Nothin (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) I Don’t Need Nothin’ (Not A Motherfuckin Thing) Who You Wanna Hear? (CmthrfcknT) Kid Bookie: Let me introduce myself to those that don’t know What the fuck is happening inside Your speaker, you HEARD? This shit is deeper than words, Pollute the ether with evil people, And leave em screaming as these Bitches leaving the earth (I AINT AFRAID OF DEATH!), I make a pact with a shaman and Take its head A major step with ancient relics, With text from some basic men That wake at ten and prey to the Sun and hope for the rain again Aliens, annunaki’s and tribes from Bane of end! But you can blame Corey Taylor, for the poor behavior, raised on Slipknot with a lot of Hip-Hop and Some noreaga Eminem, tech n9ne and a bunch of All I favour But nowadays it just seems like ya get called a hater! Cause all the mess that you’re calling Music, it bores me lucid, call me Stupid but at least you’re calling me Something! I’m fucking sick of this shit, I’m running away and I quit! Never to wanna be seen as long I’m Up and I’m killing this BITCH! [Chorus] CMFT MUST BE STOPPED (X4) Tech N9ne: LOOK AT EM GO LOOK AT EM FLOW MELTIN THEIR FACES, HOOKIN A FOE TOOK IN THE DOUGH CATCHIN NO CASES! COOKIN THE DRO PUSHIN THE BLOW KING OF THE MATRIX IMMA STINGER I PLACE THIS MIDDLE FINGER TO THE RACIST! TONGUE GAME SHARP ENOUGH TO MAUL FREDDY WHEN THE DRUM BANGS TECH GON MAKE YA JAW HEAVY! THEN THE STORM CAME WAVIN BREAKIN Y’ALL LEVEE STILL YOU GIVE ME TALL FETTY I REPLY WIT AW READY! THIS ONE IS NOT A GRAMMATICAL ERROR THE N9NAS CONNECTED ALL OVER THE GLOBE (HEY) SPEAKIN A LYRICAL LANGUAGE I GIVE EM A KILLER IN ALL OF MY SHOWS! (HEY) POCKET FULLA CASH, ALL THE LADIES WANNA SMASH AND THEY ALL LOOKIN LIKE THEY WANT ME TO SMACK EM ON THE ASS PIECES, THAT HOW I LEAVE IT WHEN I BEAST THIS NOTHIN BUT THE FUTURISTIC BATTLE STAR ELITE SHIT PEEP THIS (CHEAH), I TELL YOU ALL ITS NOT A SECRET (WHO I’M ROCKIN WIT?) C. MOTHA FUCKIN T. BITCH! [Chorus] CMFT CAN’T BE STOPPED (X4) Production Company - Tuff Contender Director - DJay Brawner Producer - Davey Johnson Head of Production - Max Rose Director of Photography - Justyn Moro 2nd Unit - London - Lewis Cater 2nd Unit - Kansas City - Lore Media 1st AD - Samson Haveland Production Assistant - Christo Ramirez Production Assistant - Kenny Porter Production Assistant - Patrick Riglesberger COVID Compliance - Karen Strutynski Steadicam Operator - Jose Espinoza 1st AC - Denis Bosnjakovic Data Manager - Nick Fry Gaffer - Ionel Diaconescu Key Grip - Shai Keston-Nix Grip / Driver - Javier Bonilla Swing - Alan Halcon Swing - Cameron Flynn Swing - Jesse Martinez Hair/Makeup Artist - Leigha Keaveny Artist Stylist - Rocio Vega Dancers - The Cherry Bombs Editor - Max Moore Colorist - Arianna Shinningstar Pane (Apache Color) Conform - Zwick Post Jen Herrera Las Bandas Be Brave - Directors Rep Special Thanks to: Tech N9ne Kid Bookie BABYMETAL Baron Corbin Ben Bruce Benji Webbe Caleb Shomo Chris Jericho Corey Graves Griff Taylor John 5 Lajon Witherspoon Lars Ulrich Lzzy Hale Marilyn Manson Matty Matheson Nergal Nikki Sixx Otep Shamaya Randy Blythe Rob Halford Ronnie Radke MAXIMUM THE RYOKUN (MAXIMUM THE HORMONE) Scott Ian Steel Panther Tom Savini Zillakami


Comentários