The Bottom Line launch live isolation video for Reasons



Times are strange so we thought we'd prepare this live version of Reasons for y'all! Stay strong, Stand for what you believe in & Keep healthy 🤙 🎵 TICKETS & NEWS & MUSIC & MERCH ➡️ THEBOTTOMLINEUK.COM Insta: Instagram.com/thebottomlineuk Facebook: Facebook.com/thebottomlineuk Twitter: Twitter.com/thebottomlineuk Mixed & Produced by Cal Amies Mastered by Zac Pritchett Video by Max Ellis




The Bottom Line launch live isolation video for Reasons

Having postponed a number of shows and festivals due to covid-19, The Bottom Line prove that they’re itching to get back to business with an isolation cover of their single Reasons.
The isolation video for Reasons follows up from the bands latest single Youth. Released as a close to the bands “No Vacation” era The Bottom Line recorded the track with Romesh Dodangoda at Longwave Studios. Lead singer, Cal Amies, comments that "Youth is a song I wrote a long time ago, it’s about the realisation that I ruined a lot of my younger years as a kid due to letting things get to me way too easily. I was a moody teenager and it wasn’t until later in life I realised...The idea of swearing this much in a song wasn’t really intentional, in fact I never really find that dropping the F-bomb adds much effect. When I ghosted the lyrics for Youth it just kind of came out like this due to frustration but I think it really portrays the meaning well as a result so we kept it.”
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
YouTube

Copyright © 2019 Marshall Records, All rights reserved.


Comentários