Protest The Hero | From The Sky (Official Video)



PRE-ORDER NOW: http://bit.ly/2OCeDdx NEW ALBUM 'PALIMPSEST' OUT JUNE 19TH 2020 STREAM/DOWNLOAD ‘FROM THE SKY' HERE: linktr.ee/ProtestTheHero _________ ALL MUSIC BY PROTEST THE HERO Rody Walker - Vocals Luke Hoskin - Guitars Tim MacMillar - Guitars Mike Ieradi - Drums Special Guest: Cameron McLellan - Bass Orchestral Arrangement / Production - Milen Petzelt-Sorace PRODUCED BY: Derya Nagle VOCAL PRODUCTION AND ENGINEERING: Anthony Kalabretta DRUM PRODUCTION, ENGINEERING AND EDITING: Dean Hadjichristou ADDITIONAL ENGINEERING AND EDITING: Darren “Jeter” Magierowski & Jill Zimmerman ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION AND MIXING: Simon Grove MASTERING: Ermin Hamidovic ARTWORK: Martin Wittfooth VIDEO EDITING: Wyatt Clough _________ Progress versus risk Chaos and control A sluggish titan’s brisk Descent international A completely unremarkable excursion across the ocean Caught the eye of the world Technology expanded rapidly with great devotion From the sky, from the world at large There’s fire on both sides of the door And fire’s a good disciple, but wicked master Paralyzed in time Colourized and brilliant The future paradigm Would prove to be resilient A completely flawed analysis of future tech’s tenacity Caught the eye of the world As their hopes and dreams took fire right before their eyes Winds of change blow the whole worldwide With the swiftness of a flash It was captured in a photograph When transitory memory became permanent And we remember always As they pour us into molds We remember because We’re malleable as gold Fireball and tower Conceal the swastika Which might have served to sour Our desired erotica A completely overlooked detail Omission is deception Retract, denied by the world Emblazoned on the rudders And plastered on the tail It might have caught the eye of the world The bigger things that I cannot remember The little things that I cannot forget about when I’m alone in bed A picture might make my memory better No matter how much I might regret the fact, it gets into my head So take my picture, I’m decomposing Make it a solemn silhouette Cause this time is no different It might help you not forget my feeble voice So take my picture as I burn And print it out for all to see Because words are wind But image impacts our collective memory So take my picture, I’m decomposing Make it a solemn silhouette Cause this time is no different It might help you not forget So take my picture as I burn And print it out for all to see Because words are wind But image impacts our collective memory


Protest The Hero

Comentários