The Bombpops - Double Arrows Down (Official Video)



Off 'Death in Venice Beach', The Bombpops 2nd full length on Fat Wreck Chords - Out March 13th! Order: https://fatwreck.com/products/death-i... Stream: https://orcd.co/q2on4mm Tour: https://fatwreck.com/pages/tour-dates... I’m sitting here Tired of living life that’s filled with fear It’s not fair I’m just sick of being scared Sometimes life deals you a shitty hand Sometimes your day doesn’t go as planned But with me I feel like all I do is bleed There’s days I wanna close my eyes and never wake up to my numbers high Just lay there until all I read is low I’m sick as shit of all these pricks And everybody’s ignorance This needle's wearing thin And there’s no end I’m sitting there In another cold pharmacy chair Standing by While they suck my veins and wallet dry I can write all these defiant songs But my life is still reliant on machines And all I do is bleed There’s days I wanna close my eyes and never wake up to my numbers high Just lay there until all I read is low I’m sick as shit of all these pricks And everybody’s ignorance This needle's wearing thin And there’s no end Last thing I remember Before you plunged the needle I lied there shaking on this cold gas station floor Eyes are rolling back Into my skull it fades to black There’s days I wanna close my eyes and never wake up to my numbers high Just lay there until all I read is low The highs and lows and insulin I’m so tired of explaining it This needles wearing thin and there’s no end Directed by Chris Graue Brendan Kelly and Neil Hennessy of the Lawrence Arms Jeffery Bischoff of Tilt Baz the Frenchman Ryan Donovan of Red City Radio with special thanks to Rachel DeHaven and Sharky Avila for letting us use their super rad cars Thanks to Fat Mike and John E Carey and Cameron Rohskothen for all of their help as well. We'd also like to thank our wonderful fans: Garrett, Lauren, Alissa, Rachel, Stefanny, Sol, Dan, Beth, Kanan, Sera, Raven and everyone else who helped show their support and rock out with us during the concert scene.




Comentários