Derek Sanders - But Lauren (Official Music Video)



Derek Sanders (Mayday Parade) is set to release his new covers EP 'My Rock and Roll Heart' on February 14th! Pre-order the album here: https://riserecords.lnk.to/dereksanders LYRICS Telling you that you were the most beautiful person in the whole world The whole world would only be the beginning The beginning of a new day rising But don't get me wrong Because I hear the calling Of the angels that so desperately They want you back They say it's been too long for a goddess To be dressed as a girl Is this the ending of a story told in sorrow? Or are you just a mark that follows? You clean me off then dirty me right up You wipe my tears then watch me spill my guts But don't get me wrong Because I hear the calling Of the angels that so desperately They want you back They say it's been too long for a goddess To be dressed as a girl Well it's the ending of a story told in sorrow But Lauren.. #DerekSanders #ButLauren #RiseRecords




Comentários