Clouds - Cold Guiding Light (Official Track Premiere)



Track taken off the new album "Durere" Out digitally on March 2nd 2020 /physical on April 27th 2020 Vinyl Pre-orders on February 13th 2020 on: https://cloudsofficial.bandcamp.com/m... Lyrics: COLD GUIDING LIGHT If I couldn't tell you all that I have done To reach this higher ground If I wasn't there to hold you And if I couldn't run to be your guiding light There in the darkness, there you were lost Without a guiding light Eyes staring wide Cold Shadows calling from the corners of the soul Endless mourning, fighting the odds Who would've thought, who would've led to see my soul? I will repent, I will forsake any divinity daring to ask for more I kneeled and I found Another way to answer to it all, my eternity Fade out, leave me here Take my soul and never come back Leave your ways of tears and grief I will walk, we'll breathe the air Break my way, death in the sky Woe was me ..woe...




Comentários