Ocean Grove - JUNKIE$ [Official Music Video]



Ocean Grove's track JUNKIE$ is out now: https://unfd.lnk.to/JUNKIES One time for the bass to make you go… Everybody looking at us like we’re strangers A syncopation to our step but who could blame us Rewind the tapes and see what you can savour (but) Dip in your finger, taste the new flavour Can you believe he’s not a cyborg? With the scarface, long hair, one ear, big hits. Can you believe he’s not a cyborg? With the big bass, hot riffs, big spitter, fat sticks. Listen up because attention flees The last track was a test indeed So, loud mouthing, bitter, lost faith in us Give ‘em one song now they never want to play with us Again we ask are you with it? The Odd World is spinnin’, and we’re right here within it Again we ask are you with it? Get your neck in check - right now you ‘bout to feel it I can feel the floorboards shake A familiar tune creeps down my neck And I will change for us, instead ‘The Familiar Junkies’ bang their heads Can you believe he’s not a cyborg? No time for safety, no flaws contain me Can you believe he’s not a cyborg? No spawn of fate, see I was born to break free Repetition isn’t it for me The vibrations are bound to please Said it from the start, this is who we are Bounce off the walls, FEEL THE POWER! I can feel the floorboards shake A familiar tune creeps down my neck And I will change for us, instead ‘The Familiar Junkies’ bang their heads Director: Tig Terera (@t.ig_) Cinematographer: Aaron Potter Producer: Yasmin Lamb Editor: Jonny Grace AC: Cato Parker Additional footage - Director/producer/cinematographer: Thomas Elliott Grip: Josh Hanson Special thanks to Vyktoria, Seb, Ollie, Alex, Chinatown Market & Aoyama Archive #OceanGrove #JUNKIES #UNFD




Comentários