Jetty Bones - the part: (Official Music Video)



"the part:" is from Jetty Bones' most recent EP, -, which was released on Take This to Heart Records in 2019. http://hyperurl.co/Jetty_Bones_-_EP http://jettybones.com http://www.takethistoheartrecords.com I just need someone to talk to I need a real conversation I need my brain to start moving before this Becomes a dying dire situation I need someone to respond with And make mental stimulation This wasn't what I meant When I said way back when That you felt like a real life vacation This is the part of the process where you leave me behind While you're trying to get it over with, fast forward I'm still trying to rewind I know you don't want to bring this up again Wouldn't it all have been easier if we started with a conversation? I just want this to get better But every word I'm saying is making it worse It doesn't matter if I've said it all before If a response from you never came forth It's like I'm pulling out teeth now And I can see the blood filling up in your mouth The dentist's chair is back and you've got on the mask I promise it'll get better when you spit it out This is the part of the process where I leave you behind I can't say anymore now without it turning to a fight But there's no resolution on my side Oh well, I guess I'll say goodnight I swear everything is fine Ready to send it? Ready to send it? R-r-r-eady to send it? What-what-what do you want to say? I swear everything is fine I feel like you don't listen to anything I say There's so-so much that I want to talk about Just trying to understand It's like I'm talking to a wall I swear everything is fine, I swear everything is fine Can we please talk about this? I promise I'm not trying to upset you How many times do I have to say that I do trust you I feel like you don't listen to anything I say I'm talking to a wall Just because we are talking doesn't mean it has to be an argument I-I swear everything is fine I swear- I-I swear everything is fine I swear everything is fine I-I-I swear everything is fine Ready to send it? I-I swear everything is fine Ready to send it? Directed by Michael Herrick #jettybones #thepart




Comentários