Images of Eden - "Harvest Day" (Official Video)



IMAGES OF EDEN- “HARVEST DAY” (Official Video) Music and Lyrics by Gordon Tittsworth Copyright 2018- All Rights Reserved Produced by Gordon Tittsworth & Steve Dorssom Mixed & Mastered by Bill Metoyer (Skull Seven Studios in Hollywood, CA) Directed by Steve D. Dorssom - Dorssom Entertainment Director of Photography & Editor - Chris Sheffield Video clips were taken from the following Images of Eden concerts: May 13, 2018- Joe's Grotto- Phoenix, AZ June 15, 2018- The Marquee Theater- Tempe, AZ June 16, 2018- Joe's Grotto- Phoenix, AZ BAND: Gordon Tittsworth (Vocals), Steve Dorssom (Drums & Percussion), L. Dean Harris (Piano & Keyboards), Eric Mulvaine (Bass & Backing Vocals), Carlos Urquidi Perez (Lead Guitars & Backing Vocals) PRODUCTION CREW: Christopher Sheffield (Director of Photography & Editor), M Kawika Banis (Cameraman #2), Steve Wargo Dp (Swat HD and all of his production crew), Stephanie Sheffield (additional production). Also, special thanks also to Brian Whitcell for his studio engineering contributions! LYRICS: "In this self-made prison I’m dying… God help me! My days of ‘life’ have faded into distant memories Resurrect my youth, I have been holding on In your light I pray to wash away the shame Bleed my sorrow or take my soul today I’m falling, drowning in tragedy When will peace be returned to me?" In your soil of life I planted seeds of tomorrow For all my light will bloom and purge your sorrow When you are wise enough to accept the truth I will bring you back all of your youth 'Rain, come again Fall upon my son today and bring him new life' Harvest day- dry your tears And walk in my daylight again "Harvest day? Could this really be the end of my disarray?" Harvest day Another chapter of you has been written today "Harvest day? Could this really be the end of my disarray?" Harvest day Another chapter of you will be done 'Rain, come again Fall upon my son today and bring him new life' Harvest day- dry your tears And walk in my daylight again Today the sorrow shall end The sun is searing through Life has returned to you


Comentários