Carla Harvey - Butcher Babies, Carla Harvey forms new band The Violent Hour


Image: 
Over the last 6 months You may have noticed my absence from BB posts. After 15 years of dedication, I wanted to let you know that I will not be rejoining the band for any future endeavors. I am super proud of my work with Butcher Babies…2 EPS, 5 Full lengths albums and countless tours with our metal heroes! To all of our incredible BB friends and fans…you have provided me with some of the greatest experiences of my life! I have loved every second of writing and performing all over the world for you! I have loved meeting you. WOW. I still can’t believe this kid from Detroit got so lucky. I am not done making music and performing. I WILL see you soon.





Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Bestialord - Law Of The Burning (2018) [Full Album]

Shaka Ponk - J'aime pas les gens [Clip officiel] Music

BADAUÍ - Superplá #015