Vended - Nihilism (Official Music Video)



Stream: https://vyd.co/Nihilism Instagram: instagram.com/vended_official TikTok: tiktok.com/@vendedofficial Facebook:   / vendedofficial   Twitter: twitter.com/OfficialVended Website: https://www.officialvended.com/ Lyrics: For every moment of pure devotion to all you see There’s a slight reality A realization that what you do is all for nothing Have I got your attention? My walls have broken in the fourth dimension This is the end of times This is the last stage of my mind Pain is all you’ll find here (Pain is all you’ll find here) Hopeless apathy Nobody needs me anyway This time I threw it all away Hopeless apathy Nobody needs me anyway This time I threw it all away Why does everyone just feel so empty? Why does everything just feel so empty? I’m nothing but bullshit DNA Fucked over with all the cliches Too jaded to fucking explain it I already know So don’t even say it Hopeless apathy Nobody needs me anyway This time I threw it all away Hopeless apathy Nobody needs me anyway This time I threw it all away Shut up get the fuck inside Shut up get the fuck inside Shut up get the fuck inside Shut the fuck up get inside Directed By: Derek Rathbun Produced By: Kristian Day AD: Bridget Pederson DOP: Bryce Saucier Gaffer: Nick Ford Grip: Spencer Smith PA: Sam Bosen Edited by: Judith Tapes VFX: Avery Whaite Produced by Chris Collier


Comentários