Hot Water Music - After The Impossible feat. City And Colour (Official Music Video)



"After The Impossible" is from Hot Water Music's 'VOWS' album, available now on Equal Vision Records, End Hits Records (EU/UK) and Cooking Vinyl (AUS/NZ). Get the album here: https://hwm.lnk.to/VOWS Cast (In Order of Appearance): George Rebelo - himself Jason Black - himself Chris Wollard - himself Chris Cresswell - himself Chuck Ragan - himself Grady Ragan - ‘Flannel Rambo’ Young Chuck Elias Wettengel - ‘Pajama Wollard’ Young Wollard Owen Poirier - ‘Camo Commander’ Young Jason Aaron Weatherwax - ‘Rebel’ Young George Jake Labrie - ‘Future Boy’ Young Cress-well Stephanie Carlile - ‘Mom’ Brit Luna - Future Mom Tim Hildebrand - Future Dad Production Credits: Video Concept by Jason Black, Jesse Korman, and James Poirier Written and Directed by James Poitier Produced by Lazers Lab Associate Producer Matthew Poirier Director of Photography Jonathan Goodnow Cinematography Daniel Kinnane Gaffer Nick Flionis Key Grip Ashton Obrien Best Boy Grip Matt Branscombe Set Decoration: Victor Dasilva Matt Branscombe Elliot Poirier Production Assistants: Dave Melo Kevin James UK Camera Operator George Rebelo FL Camera Operator Luis Velez Animation and Post Production James Poirier Special Thanks to Andrew Cavanagh Cavanagh Marine Inc. Jill Ragan Kevin James Talos Welding Padraic Manning & Stephanie Carlile Ethan Smith James Poirier Jr. Lyrics: I would wait for you in rain Holding out, drown I may Calling on a will to fly Above the storm, one day we’ll die. Without you now I’d only be A shell with broken bones beneath For reasons that we can’t ignore If you could wait for me once more... I am ready to find my way. To find my way to you. I am ready to find my way. To find my way to truth. Here we are, let truth be told. Is all the waiting getting old? Will you be here after the cold? After the impossible? I am ready to find my way. To find my way to you. I am ready to find my way. Find my way to truth. Leave a swinging door behind me oh and I’m not sure where I am going now. I’ll see you around. I am ready to find my way. To find my way to you. I am ready to find my way. To find my way to you. I am ready to find my way. Find my way to truth. As moments pass I’ll only hope I can’t wait for you to call #hotwatermusic #vows


Comentários