Cassadee Pope - Three of Us (Official Video)



Official music video for "Three of Us" by Cassadee Pope. Written by Cassadee Pope, Roman Campolo, Nick Long, Andrew Luce, and Ali Tamposi Produced by Dan Swank Mastered by Grant Berry Video directed by Doltyn Snedden Subscribe to Cassadee's YouTube channel: https://smarturl.it/CP.YoutubeSubscribe Follow Cassadee: http://cassadeepope.com  / cassadeepope     / cassadeepope     / cassadeepope​     / cassadeepope​​   Lyrics: Who the hell are these people? I wish we wanted to leave at the same time You seem to think that you need em You always need validation you can't find It's the end of the night and our cars outside It'd be nice to be alone sometimes But it's you and me and the drugs make the three If they're so damn good how could I compete You love to say that I'm fucked up It's either you and me, or the drugs Cause I'm done with the three of us I wish you reached for my hand The way you reach for the pills on the nightstand I wish you stared in my eyes the way you stare the ceiling never what you're feeling anymore It's the end of the night and your friend stopped by It'd be nice to be alone sometimes But it's you and me and the drugs make the three If they're so damn good how could I compete You love to say that I'm fucked up It's either you and me, or the drugs Cause I'm done with the three of us I wish I got you high The way that you get high I wish I got you high The way that you get high I wish I got you high (But it's you and me and the drugs make the three) The way that you get high (If they're so damn good how could I compete) I wish I got you high (You love to say that I'm fucked up) The way that you get high (It's either you and me, or the drugs) Cause I'm done with the three of us #CassadeePope #ThreeOfUs


Comentários