Shallow Pools - Nightmare (Official Music Video)



"Nightmare" is from Shallow Pools' upcoming album, 'I Think About It All The Time,' available October 13th. Pre-order the album here: https://shallowpools.lnk.to/allthetime Director & Editor: Ali Ajemian Director Of Photography: Ricky Butt Additional Creative: Faith Alesia (Penny Bored) Lyrics: Heard the words right from your mouth I’m the one you dream about Doesn’t matter what I wear There’s a fire in your stare This is going nowhere You should take a step back You say I overreact What don’t you understand This won’t turn out how you planned So see yourself out Make your voice tremble Took notes from the devil Got you on your knees You wanna dream about me? I can be your fucking nightmare I can haunt you in your sleep I can be the ghost you look for But I’m always out of reach I can be your fucking nightmare I can haunt you in your sleep I can be the ghost you look for But I’m always out of reach So you think that you’re the king Only looking for one thing Yeah you always cross the line You’re ignoring all the signs I don’t think you realize I’m the fog thats rolling in You can feel it on your skin I’ll be running through your veins Baby this is not a game Your time has run out Make your voice tremble Took notes from the devil Got you on your knees You wanna dream about me? I can be your fucking nightmare I can haunt you in your sleep I can be the ghost you look for But I’m always out of reach I can be your fucking nightmare I can haunt you in your sleep I can be the ghost you look for But I’m always out of reach Can you feel the heat Lighter to gasoline Fire burning underneath your feet You wanna dream about me? I can be your fucking nightmare I can haunt you in your sleep I can be the ghost you look for But I’m always out of reach I can be your fucking nightmare I can haunt you in your sleep I can be the ghost you look for But I’m always out of reach #shallowpools #nightmare



Comentários