Eliza & The Delusionals - Nothing Yet (Official Music Video)



Official music video for "Nothing Yet" by Eliza & The Delusionals. Out now via Cooking Vinyl Australia: https://elizaandthedelusionals.lnk.to... Written by Eliza Klatt and Kurt Skuse Produced and mixed Konstantin Kersting. Mastered by Leon Zervos Director/producer : Natalie Sim Producer/DOP: Alex Flamsteed 1st AC: Julian Palma 2nd AC: Anna Schiavi Set Design: Brayden Doig Visuals Design: Kurt Skuse Editor: Julian Palma Colourist: Natalie Sim Follow Eliza & The Delusionals https://www.instagram.com/elizaandthe... https://www.facebook.com/elizaandthed... https://twitter.com/eandthed Lyrics [Verse 1] I couldn't see It's in the way you turn your head and see me differently I, I couldn't let myself believe When you walk right up and tell me it's supposed to be I, I don't know what I need Thinking this must be the place, but I'm just twenty-three I, I caught myself inside my dreams And I'm walking 'round in circles, this is heavenly [Pre-Chorus] I can't see That maybe something's wrong with me And darling, and darling, you can't see That maybe something's wrong with me [Chorus] Ah You tell me you're in love, but I can't feel nothing yet Ah I think I've had enough, but I can't feel nothing yet [Verse 2] You couldn't see All of the things around us breaking down that brought me to my knees You, you wanna be everything in me Yeah, it's nice to be alive, but I'm still twenty-three [Pre-Chorus] I can't see That maybe something's wrong with me And darling, and darling, you can't see That maybe something's wrong with me [Chorus] Ah You tell me you're in love, but I can't feel nothing yet Ah I think I've had enough, but I can't feel nothing yet [Bridge] Calling on an EMT, it's time to see things differently Just let me go Holding on for you and me, this doesn't end so swimmingly Just let me go Ending now so we can be just sitting back while you repeat Just let me go I guess it wasn't meant to be, so I'll come by to get my keys And let me go [Chorus] Ah You tell me you're in love, but I can't feel nothing yet Ah I think I've had enough, but I can't feel nothing yet Ah You tell me you're in love, but I can't feel nothing yet Ah I think I've had enough, but I can't feel nothing yet [Outro] Tell me that you're in love Tell me that you're in love

Eliza & The Delusionals

Comentários