DR. SIN - NEVER GO DOWN (VÍDEO OFICIAL)



DR. SIN - NEVER GO DOWN
Estreou em 29 de mai. de 2021

Fotografia & Vídeo por Eduardo (Du) Firmo. Edição/Colorização & Finalização por Rodrigo Barth www.barthvideos.com Produção Musical - Rodrigo Oliveira & Andria Busic Never Go Down (Andria Busic , Ivan Busic , Thiago Melo) Voices in my head I hear it so loud, saying this is the way Saying today is the Day Enough of this fear Enough of defeat I refuse to get on my knees again For so many nights I coudn`t sleep at all I just felt so cold Deep inside my soul In order to win we must resist We got to be strong We got to believe Watch me rise and free my mind Now is the time I’m gonna make it right Yeah , I’ll never go Down Down I’ll never go down No Yeah , I’ll never go Down Down , Down , Down I’ll never go Down No Yeah , I’ll never go Down Down , Down , Down , Down I’ll never go Down No , No



Comentários