Allen Key - Love You More (Official Videoclipe)



Follow us on Instagram: @allenkeyofficial Streaming: onerpm.link/1209082977 Official Website: www.allenkeyofficial.com ------------------------ LYRIC - LOVE YOU MORE I was sad because living wasn’t enough Then you held my hand I forgot to love, I was upset Then you held my hand again There were some fights I cried and you pulled me closer You’re the only one I wish you never go home You… Only you… I thought I would never loved you Cause you were just a friend Then I saw your beautiful smile Your eyes, oh my goodness Three days no sleeping I was only thinking about you What is this I think I’m missing you You… Only you.. The day I stopped to think about what I was feeling I knew… Chorus You’re the one I love You smile like a star You shine in my heart Your kiss makes me crawl You’re the reason why I smile everyday Like is far, I love you more I don’t know any words to describe my love You’re cool, so sweet, beautiful babe You’re smart, you’re like a Romeo in my heart I don’t like you, I just think I’m in love with you ------------------------ Allen Key is: Karina Menasce - Vocal/Piano Pedro Fornari - Guitar Victor Anselmo - Guitar Felipe Bonomo - Drums Will Moura - Bass ------------------------ Credits: Director & Editor: Caike Scheffer Production Assistant: Karina Moraes Dancer: WA danças - Wilson Angelelli, Luana Nascimento, Daniela Vrubliauskas, Ajozadaque Silva Shooting: @sat_u_rno - Karina Moraes Special Thank: Jenifer Sampaio Music Producer: Meirinho - Loud Factory Label: Canil Records Project Manager & Marketing: Renato Zanon - Ampi Produtora ------------------------ #allenkey #loveyoumore #thelastrhino

Comentários