CADAVERIA - Divination (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



#CADAVERIA​ - #Divination​ - Official Music Video © 2021 New single Divination released on February 10th, 2021 STREAM | DOWNLOAD Divination: http://bit.ly/cadaveria-divination​ Discover CADAVERIA ► https://linktr.ee/cadaveria​ ■ LISTEN | DOWNLOAD CADAVERIA DIGITAL DISCOGRAPHY: https://bit.ly/cadaveriaonspotify​ https://bit.ly/cadaveriaonitunes​ https://bit.ly/cadaveria-amazon-music​ https://bit.ly/cadaveriaondeezer​ SUPPORT THE BAND: BUY CDS VINYLS T-SHIRTS ► http://www.cadaveria.com/web/shop​ SUBSCRIBE to CADAVERIA Official YouTube Channel ► http://bit.ly/subscribe-cadaveria-yt​ ■ FOLLOW CADAVERIA: FB https://www.facebook.com/cadaveria​ IG https://www.instagram.com/cadaveriaof...​ TW https://twitter.com/_cadaveria_​ YT https://www.youtube.com/c/cadaveriaof...​ WEB http://www.cadaveria.com​ SF https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Dc2S...​ MORE INFO ► http://www.cadaveria.com/web​ CREDITS ► SONG: Lyrics by Cadaveria herself. Music by Cadaveria herself, Marçelo Santos, Kris Laurent. Performed by: Cadaveria (vocals) Kris Laurent (guitar) Pier Gonella (guitar) Peter Dayton (bass) Marçelo Santos (drums). Recorded at Rrooaarr Sound in November 2020. Produced by CADAVERIA and Pier Gonella. ► VIDEO: Produced by Morbid Vision (https://www.facebook.com/morbidvision.it​) Filmed and edited by Marçelo Santos Photography: Marçelo Santos Camera assistant: Albo Giolito Editing assistant: Cadaveria herself Main character: Monica Tomaino Make up: Jacob Angel Filmed @ Loft & More in Turin and along the Dora Baltea river banks. Freely inspired by the ritual of reading the Buzios, typical of the Afro-Brazilian cult of Candomblé, through which you can know your Orisha, your past, present and future. ■ Divination Lyrics: In my head the fire of the great king of justice in my crown the force of the cold wind and thunder The truth is my belief My heart suffered from the pains of my ancestral ones who have become disembodied I make offerings to let them find their way to light. I drink water to calm me down, I dive into the ocean to purify me I dive into the ocean to energize me. Ah ah ah ah ah ah Quench me oh river and give me peace so that I can complete my mission. Caress me oh wind and lift me up so that I can heal my injuries. Powerful gypsy inebriate me with the love of him who is predestined for me My dear gypsy you said he will arrive He is already on my way. #NewSingle​ http://www.cadaveria.com

Comentários