ANGRA - RUNNING ALONE - LIVE VÍDEO VERSION - OMNI



Angra – Running Alone When the brave fought On the land of freedom for the men Now the bells of hope are ringing Angels cry again! The goddess of wind was mad Oh no, spreading the fire Rushing our destiny From now dividing us all (dividing us all) Visions of steady land Cheering the sight Orders to wait until the night Answer me What happened to your life? Answer me What do you hide? The storm made us angry I don't know, spreading the fear Old friends like enemies Be strong, and hide all your tears (all your tears) Revolting the high command Don't let it drown Captain took off before the dawn (dawn) Answer me What happened to your life? Answer me What do you hide? (hide, hide, hide) Can't you see? Salvation without fight? Can't you see it? That you are blind? Under the sun In a solitary world I am running alone (I am running alone) Scars on my face Weary hands from digging dirt I was dying all alone Answer me What happened to your life? Answer me What do you hide? Can't you see? Salvation without fight? Can't you see it? That you are blind? Under the sun In a solitary world I am running alone (I am running alone) Scars on my face Weary hands from digging dirt I was dying all alone Am I running? Where am I? Where has everyone gone this time? Left my future far behind I am nothing but sole survivor (Under the sun I still see this world burning Scars on my face shows the eyes of a man running) (Under the sun I still see this world burning Scars on my face shows the eyes of a man running) Now the bells of hope are ringing Angels cry again! Again! Lyrics and Music: Rafael Bittencourt - Related Links: Official website: www.angra.net Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngraOfficialPage Instagram: www.instagram.com/angraofficial/ - Angra is: Fabio Lione – Vocals Rafael Bittencourt – Guitars Marcelo Barbosa – Guitars Felipe Andreoli – Bass Bruno Valverde – Drums - Thumbnail Photo: Reprodução - Technical Sheet: Director: Drico Mello (Bros.Co filmes) Audio and Video Synchronization: Paulo Soares Colorization and Editing: Paulo Soares Produced by Angra and João Milliet Mixed and mastered by João Milliet Live Recording Engineers: João Milliet, Eduardo Avellar, Isaias Rosa Live Recording Studio: R3 Studio Live Recording Assistants: Matheus Pinheiro, Dave Tavares Lighting: Alberto Nogueira Tour Manager: Eduardo Pitu F.O.H: Alexandre Russo Drum Tech: Gabriel Hatoun Guitar Tech: Bruno Gobi Guitar Tech: Dante Rozalini Stage Sound: Emiliano Brecacin Press: Damaris Hoffmann Production Assistant Top Link Music: Marcele Faret Production Assistant Top Link Music: Clovis Roman Stage Manager: Rogério Pinheiro Executive Production: Paulo Barón

Angra

Comentários

Postar um comentário