The Raven Age - Grave of the Fireflies (Official Lyric Video)



'Grave of the Fireflies' is the final track on our latest album 'Conspiracy' - OUT NOW! 'Conspiracy' is available to buy/stream here: http://hyperurl.co/TheRavenAge Thank you to Gavoid Sodo & Yuvraj Bhatnagar for making this video: https://www.yuvrajimaginaria.com https://www.facebook.com/BlackInkVoid/ Join our Fan Club and stream offline at: https://theravenage.supapass.com/ Website: www.TheRavenAge.com Facebook: www.Facebook.com/TheRavenAge Twitter/Instagram: @theravenage Email: contactus@theravenage.com Track mixed and mastered by Matt Hyde Lyrics: Quiet the drone in the distance approaches we hide and hope they pass us by  Waiting in silence praying they don’t find us and maybe they’ll spare us our lives  Just maybe they’ll spare us our lives Desolate village of sorrow and anguish I stare upon what once was home  Explosions and flashes leave embers and ashes and now I’ve got nowhere to go And now we’ve got nowhere to go Now as the fire reigns down from the sky I see the love disappear from her eyes I’ve seen the hearts of our people all change like the wind a helping hand I cannot find Hold on I’ll find a place to call our home nevermore will you cry together we’ll live on alone Life or death we will not live forever or did you forget Selflessness bereft you look the other way as we are left for dead Gone are the days of the innocent child each day a curse watching her fading smile You must be brave little sister I’ll swallow my pride whatever it takes to survive Be strong the fireflies will light way never stop carry on you are the life in me today Life or death we will not live forever or did you forget Selflessness bereft you look the other way as we are left for dead As the raid begins the blackened rain turns red a beautiful display of hatred Nothing left beneath the flames are where my loved ones lay to rest Sleep little one all your nightmares are gone rest in peace and be free of your pain For you I will fight one more day Echoes of your voice repeatedly tormenting reminds me of my mistakes  How do I live with myself my conscience says I sent you to an early grave  Have I sent you to an early grave Mother and father will dry your eyes now that you sleep with the fireflies


Comentários