Violet Soda - Charlie (Official Video)



Violet Soda's first video from the "Violet Soda" album. Deck and Forever Vacation Records 2019 Find us: https://linktr.ee/violetsodabr Subscribe: http://bit.ly/VioletSodaYT ::: Directed and Edited by Denis Carrion ::: Cinematographer Tiglatshe Arlysson ::: Executive Producer Arthur "Arnilha" ::: Assistant Director Bruno dos Santos ::: 2nd Unit Cinematographer Denis Carrion ::: Camera Operators Tiglatshe Arlysson Denis Carrion ::: Still Photography Lucca Miranda ::: Recorded at Studio Primavera ::: Violet Soda is Karen Dió Murilo Benites Tuti AC Andre Dea [ LYRICS ] I know you have been talking about me but I don't care anymore Why are you always trying so hard to make them like you more? I know so well what you are getting into I know better cause I was too Again making the same mistakes. This is going too far! Why are you always trying so hard to prove them who you are? I know so well what you are getting into I know better cause I was too Are you hiding from me? Cause I don't fear you at all #VioletSoda #Charlie




Comentários