Bodysnatcher - Black Of My Eyes (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



"This Heavy Void" Available everywhere 1/31/20 via Stay Sick Recordings Directed by Eric DiCarlo @ SquareUp Studios I’m trapped With all the voices and screams The endless daydreams It seems hopeless I know this is not real It’s just in my head I’m still forever in dread Fuck it Chemically imbalanced I’m stuck in my head I look back and I hear the voices again It’s like I’ve been running forever But I don’t know where to go It’s like I’ve been running forever So I go into the unknown No victory in sight These indecisions Keep me from seeing the light I have no one to guide me now No victory in sight I don’t know who I am I was lost along the way I’ve lost the battle This demons here to stay I’m trapped here In this dark With all the voices and screams The endless daydreams Chemically imbalanced I’m stuck in my head I look back and I hear the voices again I can’t focus on anything or anyone It’s all a blur I’ve built up my wall I’ve been torn from it all I’m stuck in here forever With no end in sight I’ll be here til I die In the black of my eyes. In the back of my mind. Pre-Order: https://staysickrecordings.com/collec...




Comentários