Polaris - DUSK TO DAY [Official Music Video]



''Dusk To Day"' is the brand new single taken from Polaris' debut album 'The Mortal Coil' out NOW via Resist Records / Sharptone Records. Buy: www.polarisaus.com.au Directed, shot and edited by Kieran Ellis-Jones Concept by Daniel Furnari and Kieran Ellis-Jones AC: Benjamin Powell Gaffer: Will Suen MUA: Kimberly Conroy Drone/BTS: Brandon Lung Intro Audio: Jackson Buckler Cast: Nelson Blatmann Andrew Mae Joanne Furnari Martin Nelson Daanish Rashid Will Suen Sally Mae Nick Adams Mathew Farrugia ---- LYRICS: I waited for the dawn I waited for edge of daybreak This sinking feeling is keeping me awake I know what lies beneath this waking dream And what becomes of all our demons I know I’m suffering in vain It’s just this ordinary life, all the ordinary stress and strain But when it rains, it fucking pours all over me No time, no time for anything No time, no time for anyone Nights spent staring down the barrel, defiantly Self destructive, self-contradicting Every waking moment begins again Endlessly, my mind is slowly wandering and I’m far away I found my way right back to here in time Restlessly await the dawn and shut out all the light Drift away; it’s only you tonight Every waking moment Watch the clock hands count down from dusk to day Overwhelming, overanalysing me Endlessly, my mind is slowly wandering and I’m far away I found my way right back to here in time Restlessly await the dawn and shut out all the light Drift away; it’s only you tonight ---- Follow Polaris online! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/polarisaus/ Instagram: @PolarisAus Twitter: @PolarisAus ---- Engineered, Mix & Mastered by Grant McFarland and Carson Slovak of Atrium Audio.



Comentários