Jolly Jackers - Dancing shoes (OFFICIAL TOUR VIDEO)



Official tour movie and road video of the Jolly Jackers Out of the blue album release Europe tour 2018. Jolly Jackers - Dancing shoes Album: Out of the blue, TomTom Records, 2018 Music: Noémi Szentimrei, Márk Fenyves, Viktor Szepesi Lyrics: Noémi Szentimrei Video: Róbert Oláh VENUES OF THE TOUR VIDEO Stara Piwnica, Wrocław (PL) Irish Springtime Open Air, Potsdam (D) Scruffy's Irish Pub, Karlsruhe (D) Hungarian Corner, Hága, (NL) Le Dropkick Bar, Reims (FR) Kulturbrücken Jungbusch, Mannheim (D) Le Lapin Blanc, Réding (FR) Le Grattoir Bar, Gérardmer (FR) Noels Ballroom, Lipcse (D) Irish Pub, Giessen (D) Irish Rock in den Mai, Arnsberg (D) Lyrics: I got a gift when I was young. I met an old man he was drunk. I had to show him the closest pub And he gave me a pair of shoes and a hug. I was a little bit curious So I put them on and I was a genius. My pair of shoes were my best leaders And my legs followed them in different rhythms. Try on the dancing shoes You can not lose, you can not lose. Try on the dancing shoes Let’s break the rules and dance on roofs, Break the rules and dance on roofs! I had a chick when I was young. She was a sexy crazy punk. I didn’t dare to dance with her. She said she’s a girl I don’t deserve. After I got these dancing shoes. I felt they could be my real muse. These pair of shoes did change my life And I always danced throughout the nights. Don’t be so shy to try new things. Join my crew and use your wings. You may fly high with these dancing shoes That’s why we can dance on the roofs. The blond have a crazy dancing soul, The brown are amazing I love them all, The black are mysterious and it makes sense To invite all of them for a last dance.


Comentários