From Ashes To New - The Future (Official Audio)



Official audio for 'Nowhere to Run' by From Ashes To New off their new album ' The Future'. Buy / Stream 'The Future' - http://smarturl.it/thefuture_fatn Follow From Ashes To New on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2HPWza6 Follow From Ashes To New: Website: http://fromashestonew.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FromAshesToNew/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/FromAshestoNew Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fromashesto... From Ashes To New - The Future (Lyrics): It’s the last time that I ask why I’m overlooked and I’m passed by You can’t grasp my shit that’s fine Can’t see the truth through glass eyes You’re half blind In fact I’m on my way to the back nine I’m coming out swinging a man on a mission And breaking new ground like a land mine Can’t stop my ambitions can’t stop my commitment My very existence is winning the game Every minute I’m given I’m thinking of living it different You live it the same A vivid display What are you thinking I’m building a vision You’re digging a grave I’m in a position to have an opinion, don’t need your Permission to give it away Give it a rest, this is the end You cannot prevent what you’re fighting against We live in this shit, we didn’t pretend We’re the percentage you’ll never forget Look at the math, look at what’s left You can’t represent what you couldn’t accept Since the beginning I knew you were ignorant That is the difference you can’t understand What would you do with nothing to lose Nothing to live for but something to prove You don’t have clue, you got it confused You couldn’t walk twenty steps in our shoes Every second you’re ducking from view Can’t run from the truth that’s coming for you We are the many and you are the few We are the future We are the future We’re the future And we have just begun We are the truth, the chosen ones We are the new, the past is gone We are the future and we have just begun We are the future It’s a new day and a new way The future brings a new game A view change, a crusade It’s a journey to the new age So you may want to take This time to pack a suitcase We’re coming, you’re going cause we are the chosen Yeah this is our moment, you’re too late That’s it, I have spoken, I told you it’s hopeless You thought I was joking but when did I laugh The smile you noticed was me overflowing With joy and emotion from ending the past Sending it back, like something was broken Like something was open, it went in the trash Day One is over The Future’s approaching The embers are glowing, we’re spreading the ash We’re flipping the script, spinning this shit You’ve been evicted, six six and a kick You’re finished, that’s it, a swing and a miss You’re dead in the wind cause your wings have been clipped We’re giving it lift, you’re wishing you did You’re stuck in the middle and sinking again You are the end, we are where it begins We are the future We are the future We’re the future And we have just begun We are the truth, the chosen ones We are the new, the past is gone We are the future and we have just begun We are the future Time has come Ready or not, it’s waiting for no one Time has come Ready or not, we are the chosen We are the future We are the future We’re the future And we have just begun We are the truth, the chosen ones We are the new, the past is gone We are the future and we have just begun We are the future (C) 2018 Better Noise Records


Comentários