Tigers Jaw: Window (Official Video)



Official video for the track "Window" from the new album 'spin' available now on Black Cement Records. Get the album at: www.tigersjaw.com Director: Kris Merc Producer: Baby Panther Follow Tigers Jaw: Site: www.tigersjaw.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigersjaw Twitter: www.twitter.com/tigersjaw Instagram: www.instagram.com/tigersjaw Spotify: http://flyt.it/tigersjaw_spotify Store: http://smarturl.it/TigersJawStore LYRICS It’s all in my head. The earth quakes, floor boards will give way. Uncovering misconceptions at the level of everything I care about, everything I’ve ever loved. When the blood runs thick, be a tourniquet. You couldn’t stop it if you wanted to. It’s all in my head. The walls move in unnatural ways. I found myself in a darker place. Afraid of change but more afraid to stay the same. These days it’s hard not to feel alone. There is a dull glow coming through your window. Why does the room still spin at the very mention of your name? Why do the walls close in every time I see your face?


Comentários