Blessed With Rage - Dark Passion Play (feat. Dana Willax)



Taken from the upcoming full-length "Eternal Youth". ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Song produced, engineered, mixed and mastered by Nicholai Gerschewsky at "Raven Mania Studios" ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Video created by Nicholai Gerschewsky ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ STAY CONNECTED: ►http://www.facebook.com/blessedwithragehttp://www.youtube.com/user/blessedwi...https://www.instagram.com/blessedwith... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ LYRICS: This is goodbye What if the end is real? When a sunrise is a new beginning It ́s the start of another end I never felt this never know what it meant Piece by piece I ́m dying inside Brick by brick the walls close eternal night Piece by piece I ́m dying inside Brick by brick the walls close it ́s eternal night What if I can ́t escape from love And what if I fall back when I ́m high above The choir keeps singing The world stops spinning It was a moment suspended in time Back in the days when you were mine I live with my demons What the fuck Is wrong with me? Let me go And I will understand Time and time and time and time again You left me with no place to rest my head How did it get like this? Why do we fight like this? Maybe it's time for a change of pace Maybe it's time we go our separate ways yeah We've been running in circles and baby now I need some room to breathe The choir keeps singing The world stops spinning It was a moment suspended in time Back in the days when you were mine I live with my demons And you live with someone else You ́re spitting in my face A fact I can ́t erase The pain is not going away Can ́t hold your picture Without shaking in fear A thunder, a storm rushing Through my head How can you forget about us It burns my heart to see this After this dark passion play I will find a place to rest After this dark passion play I live with my demons Lungs full with tears My dreams like sinking ships Going deeper Deeper My lungs My dreams Going deeper © Blessed With Rage 2017


Comentários