MGMT - Little Dark Age



Best of MGMT: https://goo.gl/DfKQYn Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/kvw9JQ Directed by Nathaniel Axel & David MacNutt Get "Little Dark Age" now: http://smarturl.it/LittleDarkAge?IQid... Lyrics: breathing in the dark lying on its side the ruins of the day painted with a scar and the more I straighten out the less it wants to try the feelings start to rot one wink at a time oh forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain just know that if you hide it doesn’t go away when you get out of bed don’t end up stranded horrified with each stone on the stage my little dark age picking through the cards knowing what’s nearby the carvings on the face say they find it hard and the engine’s failed again all limits of disguise the humor’s not the same coming from denial oh I grieve in stereo the stereo sounds strange I know that if you hide it doesn’t go away if you get out of bed and find me standing all alone open-eyed burn the page my little dark age I grieve in stereo the stereo sounds strange you know that if it hides it doesn’t go away if I get out of bed you’ll see me standing all alone horrified on the stage my little dark age giddy with delight seeing what’s to come the image of the dead dead ends in my mind policemen swear to god love’s seeping from the guns I know my friends and I would probably turn and run if you get out of bed come find us heading for the bridge bring a stone all the rage my little dark age I grieve in stereo the stereo sounds strange I know that if you hide it doesn’t go away if you get out of bed and find me standing all alone open-eyed burn the page my little dark age


Comentários