MAKEOUT - You Can't Blame Me



Purchase "The Good Life" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/TheGoodLife FOLLOW MAKEOUT facebook.com/makeoutofficial twitter.com/makeoutofficial instagram.com/makeoutofficial https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH27... i was so high last night, heard you talking but couldn't reply something caught my eye pulled me closer to the other side is this what you wanted to crash and to burn and to learn it the hard way congrats, yeah you earned it wish i could get it right, nothing works no matter what i try sometimes the last thing i need is some sunlight but recently im seeing this side of 5 a.m. way too many nights you can't blame me i'm not fine pretending that everything's alright cause this time just might be the last time that i'll ever hear you say good night you can't blame me now i'm nothing but a voice inside your head replaying all the memories we never had you can't take back all the words you never said not everything made of gold is meant to last is this what you wanted to crash and burn and to learn it the hard way congrats, yeah you earned it now I'm nothing but a ghost inside this bed an empty room that's filled with nothing but regret i'm not fine pretending it's alright, it's never been alright i'm not fine pretending it's alright, it's never been alright if I ever said I was fine I was lying to keep you from finding the pills your prescribing you're the one who always did the deciding so why are you crying when I'm the one dying


Comentários